View our range of Hot Tubs !
Call today for a no obligations chat or to reserve your hot tub on
Instructions Suggested usage, once a week.
1. Use the measurements provided in the box.
2. Measure 75ml of Bas1 and pour it into the mixing container.
3. Measure 75ml of A1 and pour it into the mixing container together with Bas1. The SPA100 Chlorine dioxide solution has now been activated and will turn yellow.
4. Put the lid on the mixing container and shake gently.
5. Slightly loosen the lid to release any gas. Wait 5-10 minutes.
6. Pour the finished SPA 100 Chlorine dioxide solution into the bath water. Note that the water will turn yellow. 7. Wait about 1 hour for cleaning and disinfection. (This process is finished when the yellow colour has disappeared.) Time may vary depending on the pollution in the water.
8. The water is now ready to be used.
9. Rinse the mixing jar in water after use.
IMPORTANT! DO NOT POUR OR ADD UNDILUTED A1 OR BAS1 INTO WATER.
Do not pour A1 or BAS1 undiluted into water. Avoid any gas that may occur from the mixing container. The gas may be hazardous to your health! Unopened A1 or BAS1 bottle can be stored up to 2 years from the date of production. Keep out of reach of children!
Completely Destroys Biofilm Bacteria
Dissolves Limescale Build Ups that Damage Elements and Pipes!
• very easy to use: just mix the two liquids and add to spa water. Check here
• yellow color signals disinfecting is in progress
• when color is gone, your spa water is 100% safe
• no smell, no taste
• environment-friendly; leaves no traces
• perfect for children and people with sensitive skin
• SPA100 – 100% effective!
some spa owners purchase a second set of filters to rotate with the set that are being cleaned so that they dont miss out on their tub sessions
We accept major credit and debit cards. For more ways to pay please see FAQs
Copyright © All Rights Reserved